Monday, February 06, 2012

Obsessive

Having been too busy lately to write (never a good sign for a scribe like me), this blog has seemed very empty. No... it has been very empty.

I really need to do something for myself, so this weekend I insisted on play both Saturday (@the Silos) and Sunday (@OCNP). I did not drink with the group. I did not volunteer. I also did not get the satisfaction out of the weekend that I thought I would get.

One of the things I did not do, was fix anything in my house. We did get the raised beds build, though there was not enough time to put in dirt... nor had I ordered it yet. So, that will wait. And, btw, the weeding of the garden before the raised beds went down caused real and lasting pain... it's the worst possible activity for me... bar none.

Spring is here and there's a lot more to be done. So, forthwith, a list.

1. Split/stack the rest of the wood.
2. lay down more sod in the back yard.
3. Rebuild gate
4. Spread out the white rocks and prune fruit trees.
5. Get rid of mini fence.
6. finish poisoning the rocks.
7. power wash deck.
8. seal deck
9. power wash front porch and scrape.
10. Paint concrete
11. tear out tile in kitchen.
12. Weed front beds
13. fix bubble lights (on front porch).

Mop
disinfect
sanitize
clean out fish tank
new vanity in bathroom
fix window sills with wood putty
fix bottoms of the doors -wood putty
paint windows and trims
paint all walls.
Hang new curtains


Dog meds (comfortis and heartguard)
buy Ivermectin
buy puppy shots

so... again this has devolved into a list of things I need to get done.

Sigh.... This was not what I intended. But it's done, so here you go.

No comments: