Thursday, February 28, 2013

good things, one and all

Ok, so there's nothing going on in my personal life over which I have a single complaint. Usually, I pull this exercise out to spur a change in my attitude. But today, I don't need one. I was thinking how nice the weather is... and how great it is to be able to hear such learned and rational discussion about the Pope's resignation, and about how much I have been getting done. And that led me to wonder what my list of things I am grateful for would look like today.

Summit Dallas' yoga program.
My washer and dryer
Oxy clean
Down Comforters
Spring in Dallas
Herman Miller Aeron Chairs
Knowing where the upholstery warehouses are in the Metroplex
My chiropractor
My massage therapist
Invisible Tape
NPR
KERA
Ricos Elotes
Dachshunds
Whole Foods
Central Market
Home Depot
Vegetable Gardens
Fresh Fruit
Cheese
Cell Phones
Cashmere
Camping
Hashing
The woods
Mt Bikes
used cars
Rack and pinion steering
reading
books
magazines
Toe Nail clippers for dogs
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
grass seed
hot tubs
Merrell cloggs
work out pants
Animal rescue organizations
my vet
the ability to rent motorhomes, sail boats, ATVs and snow mobiles.
Skiing
Airplanes
Water
volunteers
people who belong
people who act
people who donate
people who help
A hot shower
A cool breeze
Love


3 comments:

Nev said...

Like!

Nev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Antje Spethmann said...

Thanks NEV